Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Update

I don't feel like I've accomplished much, but I think I've spent quite a bit of time working on the game. I've been debugging the attacks I do have, adding in the summons, and recording sound effects. I've cut a few more attacks that I didn't think added anything, and now that I'm looking at it, I don't think the animations will take more than the next two weeks, provided I just work on them. Knowing my work habits, I'll get distracted and work on level art instead. While there are a lot of attacks, a lot of them are similar to other attacks. This definitely makes my life easier. We'll see.

No screenshots this week, nothing really new and notable. I've got an idea for a new title screen, but I want to get it finished before posting. Need to finalize a title before I can do that.

Unfortunately, work is back to ramping up again, so I become less productive on my game. I end up spending the same amount of time, I just end up accomplishing very little.

I would spend an hour writing something about something unrelated to my game, but I'd rather get some animations in. I really want to get this game done.

No comments:

Post a Comment