Monday, July 5, 2010

And a title screen

So here's the title screen. It's just a still image, so you can't see the little bits of animation going on. It looks pretty spiffy in motion. As always, clicky clicky to see the full version.



So I also did the credits, and some more odds and ends. I think I'm going to have to break down and get the XNA subscription this week so I can do the final rounds of testing. I think the only things left are presentation tweaks. I've got some animations that I could improve, and some additional sound effects to insert. Those are the only enhancements I need. I'd like to get a user test in, but I'm not actually that concerned, it's pretty solid.

I may be able to submit for testing in the next two weeks. I might see a release in early August. Holy crap. I'm really going to have a video game on the marketplace, and I have a hunch it might actually be decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment